Students must meet the following qualifying criteria for eligibility for FFE’s scholarship program. 1. ACADEMIC:
- The applicants should have passed their Higher Secondary/Intermediate/ CBSE/ISC or equivalent board qualifying examination not earlier than in 2015.
- Only for BE / B.Tech/MBBS students currently in 1styear
- II PUC or Grade 12 percentage – 70% andabove
- JEE(MAIN) Cut off for Engineering:75,000
- State Entrance test ranking below 600
- For students joining the IITs, the eligibility/selection cutoff criteria will be the total marks scored at the JEE (Advanced) by the last ranked General Category student admitted as well as their JEE (Main) Overall All India Rank of a Maximum of 75,000.
- For Applicants admitted based on National Level Tests like AIPMT/NEET and AIIMS, BHU PMT, JIPMER, etc., will be considered on the basis of their relative Merit Marks and Ranks in the respective Entrance Tests.
- Combined family income: Rs.1.8 Lakh or less perannum